Monday, October 27, 2008

What is your advice?

This is a "visiting judge". A visiting judge is one that used to have a dedicated bench but no longer presides over it. They tend to hear cases in many jurisdiction. This particular judge I believe retired from one of our "upper courts". I have tried a case in front of him. He is very fair and nice to work with.



McCormick Visiting
12" x 12" (30.5cm x 30.5cm)
Acrylic on Canvas Paper
$300 plus $4.95 shipping and handling in the US
E-mail me for International shipping rates or other inquiries.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

very nice soooo I would like to invite you to visit and become friendly with me at my art blog.

I hope you will come by and enjoy the variety of labels, and music videos and experiences as lived here in San Diego.

Great and hope to hear from you soon... see ya